Find below a 100-words version of my CV. For more details, check my LinkedIn profile.
- European Commission. Information and Communication Assistant. 2012 - present.
- Acapela Group (Voice Software - Belgium). Software Engineer. 2010-2012.
- Government of the Balearic Islands (Government - Spain). ICT Teacher. 2006-2010
- Gridsystems (Grid Software - Spain). Software Engineer. 2000-2006
- University of Balearic Islands (University - Spain). 3D Programmer and Researcher. 1998-2000
- Infomallorca IAE (Touristic Services - Spain). Computer Operator. 1997-1998
- University of Balearic Islands. Engineer in Computer Science. 2000
- University of Balearic Islands. Official Teaching Certificate. 2003
- Spanish (Native), Catalan (Native), English (C2), French (B2).
- Development (Java, PHP, Perl, C++, C#).
- Tools (Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Version Control).
- Responsible, methodical, proactive, pragmatic, curious.
Some publications in which I participated as part of my job in the University of the Balearic Islands, and also much later as a teacher.
- David Sánchez Crespillo
- April 2008
- Congrés Internacional Virtual d’Educació CIVE 2008 (Palma de Mallorca, Spain)
- Yuhua Luo - Sanchez, D. - Bennasar, A. - Fornes, J. - Serra, J.C. - Huescar, J.M.
- November 2002
- Sixth International Conference on Information Visualisation, 2002. Proceedings.
- Luo, L.; Galli, R.; Sánchez, D.; Bennàsar, A.; Fornés, J.; Serra, J. C.; Huéscar, J. M.; Gayà, J.
- January 2001
- 001289 - International Journal of Image and Graphics Vol: 1 Number: 1. Pages: 153 to 167 (Singapore)
- Yuhua Luo, Ricardo Galli, David Sánchez, Antonio Bennassar, Antonio Carlos Almeida, Miguel Dias
- August 2000
- 8th International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building (Stanford University, Silicon Valley, CA, USA.)
- David Sánchez Crespillo, Antonio Francisco Bennasar Obrador, Ricardo Galli Granada and Yuhua Luo
- July 2000
- IEEE/International Conference on Information Visualisation (IV2000). London (United Kingdom)
- David Sánchez, Toni Bennasar, Juan Fornés, Ricardo Galli, Juan Manuel Huéscar, Juan Carlos Serra, Yuhua Luo, Manuel Gamito, Miguel Dias, Marc Albiol, Juan Arias
- April 2000
- ESPRIT Project No. 26287 M3D, Deliverable 2.1. EC
- Yuhua Luo, Ricardo Galli, David Sánchez, Juan Fornés, Antonio Bennasar, Juan Carlos Serra, Juan Manuel Huéscar, Josep Gayà
- December 1999
- I Seminario del Programa Nacional de Aplicaciones y Servicios Telemáticos (SPAST-I). Pamplona (Spain)
- David Sánchez Crespillo, Ricardo Galli, Yuhua Luo
- June 1999
- IX Congreso Español de Informática Gráfica. Jaén (Spain)
- R.Galli, Y. Luo, D. Sánchez, S. Alves, M. Dias, R. Marques, A. Almeida, J. Silva, J. Manuel, B. Tummers
- April 1999
- ESPRIT Project No. 26287 M3D, Deliverable 1.2
- Marco Moita, Sérgio Alves, Renato Marques, Manuel Gamito, Jorge Silva, José Manuel Fonseca, Miguel Vilar, Ricardo Galli, David Sanchez, Yuhua Luo
- April 1999
- ESPRIT Project No. 26287 M3D, Deliverable 1.5
The title of the thesis was Desarrollo de técnicas cooperativas para un editor de objetos 3D (Development of cooperative techniques for a 3D editor) and was directed by the professors Ricardo Galli Granada and Yuhua Luo.
Development of cooperative techniques for the editing of 3D objects, by applying and extending the Mu3D high level protocol. These techniques are applied to the basic operations of an architecture-oriented 3D editor. The operations include: Concurrency control, data management, basic editing (object insertion and deletion, interactive geometric transformation, material editing and lightning parameters), clipboard operations and undo.
The system implements a completely distributed architecture, and uses JESP, a cooperative work support platform, which deals with the session and group communication management. On this platform, the M3D Editor, an interactive architecture-oriented 3D editor, is executed.
The special features of the 3D data (high amount of data, need of fast interactive visualization) require to provide local access to the data. Due to this, data are replicated on each workstation, following a paradigm called distributed shared memory with active replication.
Data replication makes necessary keeping its consistency on all the replicas. Every modification on the replicated data has to be notified to the rest of users. On the other hand, notification messages should be as small as possible, to allow updates at interactive speed.
The concurrent access control is implemented using an implicit locking system, based on selections of the 3D objects.